Yesterday i got up at the crack of dawn and cycled to stroud where i caught the 07.14 train to cheltenham spar. Once i got to Cheltenham spar i caught the train to Crewe but there was a delay on my journery so i missed my connecting train to Chester. At this point i was slightly stressed to say the least becasue i had to the uni in an hour and i had an hour and a half journey to make and i was still wiaiting for the train?! Eventually i caught the train to Chester and then went straight onto Bangor where i was thankfully only 30 mins behind everyone else (i didnt feel guilty though becasue i phone ahead to say that i would be late) I was taken to this big seminar room where about 150 other people all applying for the same course as me were sat with there parents. I felt a little bit apprehensive becasue i was all on my own. We had a small tour of the site which looks amazing and then we were split into groups of seven for our interviews.
They took us all into a room with two people who gave us the interviews once we had completed a group task and a written task. I think i did ok... i dont know. I was the second in for my one on one interview and i think i babbled a bit becasue i was nervous but i answered all of the questions and i reiterated the fact that i have alot of background experience and teaching is the only thing i want to do. You may have heard me talk about EdgeHill being the uni i would love to go to but i think i like Bangor even more. I didnt realise untill yesterday that i would be able to pick up WELSH as a new language?!!!! That would completly rock?! so i am crossing my fingers that i get a place at bangor because it seems really great.
I know that it is stupid to get my hopes up because if i dont get into to Bangor or Edgehill then i shall be slightly gutted but i have a back up plan!!!
1) Get a full time job and save up alot of money.
2) Learn to drive.
3) Do any resits i need to get the grades i want.
4) Apply for uni next year maybe University of Gloucestershire Hopefully i shall be driving then?
5) save more money
So there is the reserve plan and its not all bad because i can learn to drive so thats a bonus?
anyway im off now i have to go and pay some bills and buy some shampoo!
I have just had my hair cut and it looks lovely in my oppinion! to those non observant people i have had it cut shorter and re-shaped.
Amber xx
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish I could see your hair! You should send me a photo message.
Your back up plan sounds perfect :)
Glad you are doing ok xxxx
Yuo hair looks flipping gorgeous my dear!! IT was lusha wusha seeing you today!!!!!
love you muchly!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment