Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Random Questions I want over people to answer these too please....
1) What was the Best Christmas Present you recieved this year?
My best present was probably my grow your own christmas tree becasue all i wanted was for dad to put up a tree but no! So when i got my own tree i was very excited and it rocks my socks off. Although it looks a bit like a christmas bush rather than a tree but its so beautiful! Thank You L :) ( the straignteners rocked too!)
2) What was the worst Christmas present you recieved this year?
He he i wouldn't say they were the worst, i would say most unusual was Toaster bags lol! our toaster doesnt even work properly lol :) * Laughs loudly*
3) Whats the best thing thats happend to you in 2006?
Sounds cheesy but its Luke.
4) Whats the worst thing thats happend to you in 2006?
Bad health especially the eye thing, that really was hidious especially the white patch ( sexy lady!)
5) What are your New years resolutions?
I dont usually stick to them, but i would like to be a happier person, finish college forever and loose weight ( as usual)
6) What are your hopes for 2007?
I hope that 2007 opens new door for my career and i hope to be driving with my own car by 2008!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
1) What was the Best Christmas Present you recieved this year?
(Enough moeny for) an IPOD!
2) What was the worst Christmas present you recieved this year?
Not sure, really.
3) Whats the best thing thats happend to you in 2006?
Getting good GCSEs, and going to downfield probably. Oh, and finally getting an ipod and broadband.
4) Whats the worst thing thats happend to you in 2006?
Having a family agrument on christmas day over the turkey!
5) What are your New years resolutions?
To stop mkaing new years resolutions, since I haven't managed to stop biting my nails since I started biting my nails.
6) What are your hopes for 2007?
That I will continue to experience life, and be happy! LOL
Coolio!
Post a Comment