My dad always says that lol :0) About four months ago i was an average 17 year old living in a family of four without a care in the world really. I was a bit like a spoilt brat to tell you the truth i used to rely on my mum for everything. I was really close with my mum and i didnt have a particularly good relationship with my dad becasue i was so close with mum. Anyway mum got ill and to begin with the doctors said she had a virus but four weeks later she was admitted into hospital and diagnosed with a brain tumour.
She stayed in Gloucester royal hospital for a week and on a friday evening they eventually told us that she was terminaly ill and only had months to live. Talk about a shock! They told us that she needed to see a neurological surgeon who might be able to operate on her brain but if he couldnt then she would die.
It was the day after that when my family were gathered around mums bedside that they told us they couldnt operate becasue there was more that one tumour. I remember going to my youth group the same day as i found out. I was so upset and miserable but thankfully my friends are amazing and they helped me through.
The following week mum was moved to our local hosptial so that we wouldnt have to travel so far to see her everyday. She deteriorated rapidly after the move and four days later she passed away.
Mum was only ill for a month and a half before she died which was a real shock as before then she was perfectly healthy.
So you can see how my life has dramaticaly changed over the past few months. I think i would like to dedicate my blogg page to the memory of my mum becasue i cant tell her all the things i have been doing and how i feel but i can show her.
* dedicated to Kim Prosser died June 2nd 05 aged 46 * ( i love you mum)
Monday, October 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Woooo you have your own blog. Hello and Welcome. I have decided to comment on yours, as you comment on my mine. A blog is a great place to record your thoughs/feelings/dreams/motivationse.t.c e.t.c blah cos it just feels like you are letting it all out. And I think that it is really cool that you dedicated this to your mum. She's proud of you!
Aww Thankyou i hope she is :0) Im hopping away to pschology and i will keep blogging on your too :)
Post a Comment